Director Product Management (m/w) in Hamburg
Blue Yonder is the leading provider of artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions for retail. Every day, we deliver over 600 million decisions to our customers that boost revenues, increase margins and enable rapid responses to changing market dynamics. Our demand-based predictive merchandising, automated replenishment and price optimization solutions are driven by sophisticated machine learning algorithms, developed by one of the largest teams of PhD-level data scientists in retail.
Founded in 2008 in Karlsruhe, Germany, by former CERN scientist Professor Michael Feindt, Blue Yonder now operates in both Europe and the United States. Blue Yonder works with renowned retail brands such as Morrisons, OTTO, Kaufland and dm.
Blue Yonder has been awarded the Gartner Cool Vendor Award 2015, the Experton Big Data Leader Award 2016, the BT Retail Week Technology Award and the Top Innovator Award 2017, among many others.
To support our team in Hamburg, we are looking for a Director Product Management – Pricing Solutions (f/m).
What to expect
- Central role that connects and manages the interplay between Delivery, Product Development, Sales and Customer teams.
- Conducts market research to identify customer needs and solution requirements
- Appraises new product ideas, including return on investment analysis
- Performs competitive analysis
- Develops detailed, functional product specifications
- Prioritizes product development roadmap
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data and collaboration with sales
- Advocates for the product to customers, internal sales, and industry analysts
- Supports product marketing content development
- Maintains educational and technical knowledge by attending conferences, taking online courses, and establishing personal networks
- Up to 30% travel required
- You have worked for a software company previously
- You have worked in the retail pricing industry the Retail industry, specifically in the Pricing space
- You have experience in a Product Management role or have had prior exposure to the Product Management function within a software company
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written. German optional.
- 5+ years work experience
Nice to have
- Machine learning background
- Previous project delivery experience
Blue Yonder is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
If you want to be part of a challenging and extremely innovative software market and a member of a highly motivated team, please send us your application with a reference to this job announcement in the subject line to email@example.com.
Human Resources Manager