Director Product Management (m/w) in Hamburg
Blue Yonder enables retailers to take a transformative approach to their core processes, automating complex decisions that deliver higher profits and customer value using AI.
With AI embedded into their supply chain and merchandising processes, retailers can respond quicker to changing market conditions and customer dynamics, boosting revenues and increasing margins. Developed by one of the largest teams of PhD-level data scientists in retail, our solution delivers 600 million decisions daily to international grocery, fashion and general merchandise retailers.
Blue Yonder was founded in 2008 in Karlsruhe, Germany, by former CERN scientist Professor Michael Feindt. The company has been awarded the Experton Big Data Leader Award 2016, the BT Retail Week Technology Award and the IGD Award 2017 for Supply Chain Innovation.
To support our team in Hamburg, we are looking for a Director Product Management – Pricing Solutions (f/m).
What to expect
- Central role that connects and manages the interplay between Delivery, Product Development, Sales and Customer teams
- Conducts market research to identify customer needs and solution requirements
- Appraises new product ideas, including return on investment analysis
- Performs competitive analysis
- Develops detailed, functional product specifications
- Prioritizes product development roadmap
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data and collaboration with sales
- Advocates for the product to customers, internal sales, and industry analysts
- Supports product marketing content development
- Maintains educational and technical knowledge by attending conferences, taking online courses, and establishing personal networks
- Up to 30% travel required
- You have worked for a software company previously
- You have worked in the retail pricing industry the Retail industry, specifically in the Pricing space
- You have experience in a Product Management role or have had prior exposure to the Product Management function within a software company
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written. German optional.
- 5+ years work experience
Nice to have
- Machine learning background
- Previous project delivery experience
Blue Yonder is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
If you want to be part of a challenging and extremely innovative software market and a member of a highly motivated team, please send us your application with a reference to this job announcement in the subject line to email@example.com.
Human Resources Manager